Tuesday, November 25, 2008

One Month Away and Snow In The Air!

A bit of snow in the air today, and Christmas is...WHAT? One month from today! Ever since I was a child, the weeks leading up to Christmas have always been the quickest to pass. And as the years have crept along, well...time marches even faster it seems.

Sadly, my camera is in the shop again so I have no new work to post. But for those of you who are checking into my Christms Studio Sale I will add a couple new pieces once that camera comes home.

In the meantime, this is a painting that I'll be adding to my sale later today. It seems I'm still finding the odd painting tucked away here and there. And as the advertisers say "Everything Must Go!"



It's called "Such A Pretty Pair" and is painted in acrylics on a wooden box frame, 12 x 36 inches, kind of sweet and romantic I think.

No comments:

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska