Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thunderstorms and Festivals

Summer is so short in this part of the world...we wait and we wait and we wait while the winter wind blows and the snow flies and then finally winter ends. But here we are already past the summer solstice and still wondering about our beloved summer weather. We had another thunderstorm today and it doesn't look like it's over yet. Let's hope there's sun and gentle weather for the Cobourg Waterfront Festival. But before all that fun begins, don't forget to have a peek at my Nibblefest entry eBay The auction ends tomorrow night.

So before I call it a night, here are a few of the new paintings I'll be taking to the festival.



This one is called "Can't Catch Them". It's acrylic and collage on 8 x 10 in gallery stretched canvas.



Under The Smiling Moon
size: 12 x 36 in



Princess of Spring
Size: 12 x 24 in

I've stamped little gold Celtic knots along the neck of her gown.

And for the rest, I hope you'll take a browse through my website.

*All Image Rights Reserved © Wendy Ryan *

No comments:

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska