Monday, June 16, 2008

Home Again

Home again from another show. And this time the weather was just not as co-operative as we had hoped. We had sun, we had shade...and yes we also had thunder and lightening. And the last place I care to be during an electrical storm is in a wooded park under a metal frame tent! We were very happy to pack up and hit the highway home.

And of course it's back to work for me. Here's a little 8 x 10 in canvas, called "Twilight Tricks. It's at auction on eBay and ends in the evening on June 22. I've added a little touch of glitter to Frida's dress and the stars in the sky. These cats have simply worn her out!



*All Image Rights Reserved © Wendy Ryan *

3 comments:

Catherine Holman said...

Glad you're back home safe and sound. Very sweet painting!
Catherine

Austin Maloney said...

Nice paintings. I'm a fellow daily painter and I was curious if you'd be interested in doing a reciprocal link exchange.

My Blog:

http://austinmaloney.blogspot.com/

My Email:

amaloneyart@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

She's adorable! Love your vivid colors and playful compositions.
Tamera

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska