Thursday, May 15, 2008

Victoria Day Beckons!

My Victoria Day weekend is starting in one and a half hours! I'm setting down my brushes and putting the lids on all my paints...and I won't pick them up again until Tuesday morning! Yes, I am starting the weekend a day early, but with my June schedule so busy with three shows, I need some time to relax before that busy month begins.

So before I take my little break, thought I'd post a couple of pieces I finished earlier in the week.


"Remember When" is done on 8 x 10 inch gallery wrapped canvas. Since I've recently closed my eBay store, I have it at auction on eBay .



The next piece is a small folk Madonna done on 5 x 7 x 3/4 in wooden block. It's called "Gentle Mary of the Roses" and is also at auction on ebay.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Your work is very beautiful and serene. A real pleasure to look at.

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska