Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Easter Christmas...where do the hours go?


With my first show, Originals Spring Show , just around the corner I'm spending even longer hours than usual in my studio. Once the huge snow drift in front of my window has melted, my little room will be flooded with light, especially in the afternoon. But for now, I'm still in the shadow of the snow mountain. I'm using it again tonight as a backdrop for my latest collection of little paintings. These little guys are painted on 4 x 6 in canvas panels and have little embellishments like glitter or Swarovksi crystals. Hmm...they'll make great stocking stuffers...what am I doing??? - still not dug out from the winter of 2007/2008 and already thinking about next Christmas!

No comments:

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska