Thursday, March 27, 2008

Feathers and Glitter

For the next couple of weeks, it's all about getting ready for Originals Spring Show. I'm still working on the collection of small format paintings on 5 x 7 inch canvas board. Here are a couple more I've finished this week.



This one is called Arianna. She's got dramatic blue eyeshadow with all kinds of sparkly glitter.




This one is called Alina, yes I'm working my way through the "A"s. She's very glittery and is topped off with a Swarovski crystal and real feather on her head band. And I discovered today that even all cleaned and dyed these feathers are irresistible to both the dog and the cat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved both the paintings. Nice names. I liked the colors and the dramatic eyes. The feathers and glitter have added so much beauty to the paintings. Thanks for sharing the wonderful images with us.

wjcatnip said...

thanks so much! This glitter gal is sold and in the mail, I'm happy to say!

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska