Friday, January 11, 2008

Return To Romance Mermaid Painting for Today

Friday night and I'm just about ready to snuggle up with the cat and call it a day. But before I finally shut the door on my studio, I've got a new piece. It's called "Return to Romance" and is just a sweet simple little mermaid done in a whimsical folk style. I've used the same faux finish technique as I described in yesterday's post.



I've also put another piece at auction on eBay with a ridiculous opening bid of only $0.99 and no reserve! Yep, I'm serious about cleaning out my studio! It's called "Oh Little Bird".



I just wanted to say a little thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog, I'll try to keep the posts short and the new work coming.

No comments:

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska