Saturday, October 20, 2007

Nibblefest Angel Painting

Here it is October 20th! The count down to my Christmas shows is on and with it comes the excitement and just a little bit of that heart pounding panic! One of a Kind in Toronto is just around the corner! And Originals in Ottawa follows fast on its heels! My house is filling up with finished paintings and our living room has been converted into a bit of a workshop where hubby is testing and assembling the new display. There are still so many things left to do...so much planning!

In the midst of all this chaos, I managed to break my camera yesterday! Unbelievable! I won't go into the sorry details, it was definitely "operator error", not covered under warranty, but can be fixed. But it means I'm without camera for a week. So, in the meantime, I'll be posting only those smaller pieces that can fit on my scanner.

Today is also the first day of Nibblefest, the themed art contest on eBay that I participate in when able. All listings must be started at $0.99! The theme this month is "Shadows". My painting is an angel emerging from the shadows. I had painted a larger version but I'll have to wait until my camera is fixed to add it here and to my website.



Well, the shadows are lengthening here in my studio, so it's time to finish up and maybe if I'm lucky hit the couch!

No comments:

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska