Monday, August 27, 2007

Art Deco Art Nouveau Paintings, Paintings!

I've kept my Ebay store open during these busy summer months, but it's been so long since I put a painting up for auction. I miss the excitement of watching for bids, having people stumble upon my work for the first tiem...so today is the day! I've been working on a number of Klimt inspired paintings and I've scheduled this Frida piece to start tonight. With any luck, I'll get back in the groove of listing something new for auction every night.



" It is you whom I love today..."

~ Frida Kahlo

Artist: Wendy Ryan
Title: It Is You Today
Medium: Acrylic on Wooden Block
Size: 5 X 7 x .75 in
13 X 18 x 2 cm
Date: 2007


*All Image Rights Reserved © Wendy Ryan *

No comments:

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska