Friday, May 18, 2007

Printing, Painting and Preparation!

Oh,oh...how did it get to be Friday morning already? Ever since I returned to art full time, I'm astonished at the speed of time passing. So here we are on the brink of May 24, Canadian pronunciation is "May 2-4". Our first big weekend of the summer season! I woke up to sunny skies, but frost this morning. For the past few days, I've been printing cards and canvas in preparation for Art In The Park and The Beaches Arts and Crafts Show. It's been years since I've done back to back craft shows,and it's always a struggle to figure out what to take, and how much to take. The last think you want to do is run out of stock, but the car will only hold so much!

But I did paint since my last entry, so here's the latest little angel.



“Life is a luminous halo, a semi-transparent envelope surrounding us from the beginning”

~ ~ Virginia Woolf

Artist: Wendy Ryan
Title: Luminous Halo
Medium: Acrylic on Wooden Block
Size: 5 X 7 x .75 in
13 X 18 x 2 cm
Date: 2007

Well, my coffee is finished and it's time for me to get to work.

No comments:

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska