Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Painting For Today Naive Girl in Landscape

It seems to be getting harder and harder to find the time to post every day. But, I'm still busy at my easel everyday, so if you're interested, I hope you'll check my website, to see my new work. I started a "New Work" page in January and manage to post my paintings as I complete them there anyway.

So, here's a new piece newly completed and available for sale.



“To be interested in the changing seasons is a happier state of mind than to be hopelessly in love with spring.”

~ George Sanayana ~

Artist: Wendy Ryan
Title: As They Change
Medium: Acrylic on Canvas
Size: 12 x 16 in
30 X 40 cm
Date: 2007


I've continued the background around the staple free sides. It is signed and dated, your painting arrives ready to hang. Back to the easel for me!

No comments:

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska