Friday, May 11, 2007

Painting For Today Large Dark Folk Angel


“Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.”

~ Mother Teresa~

Artist: Wendy Ryan
Title: A Message of Strength
Medium: Acrylic on Canvas
Size: 18 x 36 in
46 x 91 cm
Date: 2007

I've painted many angels. This angel emerges from the darkness bearing an expression of complete serenity. This is a large dramatic canvas, richly textured. The background is painted in dramatic deep greens and reds and the angel's wings are tipped with warm ochre.

As I'm posting this I'm listening to the perfect "Flower Duet" on my beloved CBC Radio 2. I live stream all day long as I paint or work away at the computer.
Which reminds me...time to order Mother's Day flowers!


*All Image Rights Reserved Wendy Ryan*

No comments:

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska