Sunday, March 04, 2007

Another Frida Kahlo Painting Today!



" How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives."

~ Annie Dillard

Artist: Wendy Ryan
Title: A Day Spent
Medium: Acrylic on Wooden Block
Size: 4.5 X 6 x .75 in
11 X 15 x 2 cm
Date: 2007

This painting is another in my on-going series of Frida Kahlo studies. Frida emerges from a warm orange background framed in a bright turquoise arch.

The sides are painted black, it is signed and dated, your painting arrives ready to hang. If you would like any additional information regarding this painting please feel free to email me with any questions.

1 comment:

Rene said...

Hi Wendy,
I love your work and will put it on my favs. list. I am looking for folk art bloggers as that is my interest. Check out rockhoppersdailygrind.blogspot.com and you can see why. I am an owner of a coffeehouse and folk art gallery. I will visit your site and keep up with you. Good luck with your painting. it is wonderful. Rene

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska