Monday, February 05, 2007

Frida Kahlo Framed in Silver Painting

Know No Limit

The Danger of Time

"There is only one real tragedy in a woman's life.
The fact that her past is always her lover,
and her future invariably her husband."

~ Oscar Wilde

Size: 8 X 10 in
20 X 26 cm

I've etched in Mexican inspired symbols,
then painted over with metallic paint
to give the impression of antique hammered silver
surrounding this folk portrait of Frida.
Each corner is anchored with Aztec stars
molded from clay and finished in metallic silver.
 Your painting arrives ready to hang.

I can't believe it's a whole week since I returned home from the trade show in Toronto.
I've been crazy busy since then filling orders , catching up on commissions and getting my CafePress store up and running. My images are available on a variety of products so pop in for a peek!

No comments: