Sunday, January 21, 2007

Frida Kahlo in Gold Earrings Folk Painting

Frida In Gold Earrings


Detail


"You can always tell what kind of a person a man really thinks you
are by the earrings he gives you "

~ Audrey Hepburn

Size: 16 X 20 in
40 X 50 cm

I've used metallic gold etched with Mexican inspired symbols to surround
this pale serene portrait of Frida. I've continued the painting around the
staple free sides, so there is no need to frame. Your painting arrives ready to hang.


As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I hope you'll check out my Nibblefest Art Contest entry on eBay. This month's subject is "Music/Musicians".
Each contest begins on the 20th of each month and if you can believe it, every entry is listed at $0.99!!! It can be a little scarey, listing at this crazy low starting bid, but here I am again, taking a chance that I'll get a decent price!


And my By Hand trade show preparations continue. While my husband looks after the display, stock and insurance and countless other details, I'm still painting, painting, painting!



To bid on my work or Buy It Now, check out my eBay Store


No comments:

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska