Sunday, October 15, 2006

Organic Chicken and Apple Pie

I had myself convinced when I woke up this morning that I would finish both of the paintings I have started. But here it is, almost time for the couch and I'm still working on them! I tried to post a picture of the larger canvas but the computer gremlins have outsmated me tonight! I'll post it tomorrow I guess.

The day was filled with business and marketing questions and I hope a few plans. Since I have an excellent desktop printer and have found a truly wonderful woman in Montreal who prints and laminates, it seems like it’s time to try my wares to a gift show or two. So while I roasted an organic chicken and baked my first ever apple pie in absolutely years, my trusty husband did the research and the emails. The pie was great and I think we are hatching a plan for next year!

No comments:

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska