Thursday, October 19, 2006

Frida Mini Painting à la Klimt


“Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot.
In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.”

~ Oscar Wilde


Here I am again at 9 pm scrambling to finish off the day’s work. It doesn’t help that this poor old computer is as slow as molasses and seems to get slower as the day goes on!

But the happy news is the à la Klimt piece is finished!! But it was too wet and dismal to get a good shot of it late this afternoon. Sigh…another thing on my yet to accomplish list. Along with a new camera, I need to set up an indoor space for shooting these larger pieces.

In the meantime, my slick little scanner does a great job on the small format art, so I’ve posted a pic of my latest mini painting. I worked away at it this afternoon while I was waiting for paint to dry on the larger canvas.


* All image rights reserved copyright © Wendy Ryan*

No comments:

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska