Sunday, October 01, 2006

Can it Really Be October? Madonna In Progress

I can't be the only person who woke up this morning and wondered how the heck it got to be October already? It must be true that time races as we grow older.

Here it is, already 11 am and I haven’t returned to the Madonna painting. I’ve been in the kitchen this morning putting together an early Thanksgiving dinner, turkey, dressing and all the usual trimmings on the menu tonight!

But I do hope to post further progress on my painting before I hit the couch tonight!

And as a lovely little postscript, Live To the Point Of Tears is sold and going to a treasured collector. Hmm…which of course means another Monday morning of packaging and shipping…ah well, it is a necessary evil.

No comments:

Abstract Art and Modern Art news
Cabin Fever In Alaska